Monday, December 12, 2011

Hooked On Craft Challenge #14


Oooh, not long now till the jolly man in the red suite arrives. We are all getting excited here in our home. My sister and her family are all coming down to Canberra to celebrate with us. I can't wait. I had the most wonderful visit from my Mum and Nan last week. It was only for a few days but I loved every moment of it.

I had better get back to the challenge hadn't I. Your challenge is to create something with a christmas theme. Too easy huh.

I have used these adorable little christmas bears from Hooked on Craft to make some gift tags. Be sure to pop on over to the Hooked On Craft Challenge blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the DT.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Hugs xo Jackie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, these are absolutely adorable, you have done a beautiful job with them.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so beautiful Jackie!! Gorgeous!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie
    How super cute are these! What fabulous keepsakes for years to come. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Jackie,I love the images and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie your tags are gorgeous! Those bears are too cute!
    Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete